- About Us
Facing the Future:
* Peace of mind today for you and your family;
* Relieve emotional and financial stress for your loved ones;
* Prepare clear directives for your final arrangements.
Making the Right Decisions for You:
* You evaluate all options available;
* You select the funeral service you want;
* Your choices will be honored.
Paying for Your Choices Today:
* Fund your funeral expenses at today's prices;
* Protect against inflationary price increases;
* Exempt assets for Medicaid and Social Security eligibility.
Pre-Need Funeral Planning or pre-arrangement is a thoughtful method of funeral planning. Some people do this with the sincere desire to avoid being a burden on their families. Others like the idea of "having taken care of everything", yet others may have no one else who can make these arrangements for them. Most extended care facilities will recommend that some type of funeral planning be made when a client enters their facility. Pre-Planning does not necessarily mean pre-funding.
However, for those that desire pre-funding, several options are available, all of which are regulated by the State of Indiana. This allows you to arrange the type of service you prefer and be assured of adequate funds for the future payment of service.
Give Roger or Howard a call to schedule your Pre Planning Appointment!
In Knox call...574-772-3030 In North Judson call...574-896-2007
Arrangements can be made in the comfort of your own home by clicking the button below. Fill in as much as you are comfortable with and we'd be pleased to meet with you to discuss further. See the form below for details.